Based on the results of the implementation ofintegrated platform PSS Leonardo into the production environment of BekAir, as well as the active use of software components by airline specialists and managers, the traffic volumes were significantly increased. A whole range of tools and methods for managing commercial operations were radically revised, which had an impressive effect, demonstrating the high level and quality of services, as well as Bekair's serious ambitions for development in the air transportation market in Central Asia. According to the estimates of Bek Air management at the end of 2017 the following indicators were achieved:
* Bek Air Airline became the first carrier in Kazakhstan, introduced additional services to passengers at all stages of air transportation;
* Bek Air Airline became the first carrier in Kazakhstan, introduced branded tariffs;
* Bek Air Airline became the first carrier in Kazakhstan, who started using electronic multipurpose documents for the sale of additional services;
* Active use of RMS system in 2017 allowed to increase the average flight uplift by 96.72%. The average flight uplift in 2016 was 92.09%.
* The number of flights carried out by Bek Air Airlines in 2017 was increased by 25.72% compared to 2016.
* The total number of transported passengers n 2017 increased by 26.83% compared to 2016.
Sirena-Travel Company and Bek Air Air Airline are planning to develop joint work in the future, using all the accumulated experience, to build a highly profitable business model.