1. What is Sirena-Travel International?
Sirena-Travel International is a product of a strategic partnership between Sirena-Travel JSC and Travelport.
2. What advantages Sirena-Travel int. offers to the agent?
- No office division into «domestic transportation booking» and «international transportation booking». To date, you can book in Sirena-Travel GDS both domestic and international transportation.
- Resource costs reduction by using only one reservation system
- No need of special trainig/retraining for sales of international air carries, no need of personal, specialzing on sales in international GDS
- Sales of international transportations in offices, which earlier sold only domestic transportation using Sirena-Travel GDS
3. Can any agent connect to Sirena-Travel International»?
3.2. in neutral BSP session
3.3. through interline technology in the session of airline
According to claims 3.2. and 3.2. travel agent must confirm his or her rights to use this or that form (for ticket issuing) in Sirena-Travel GDS (see the clause 9).
4. How does Sirena-Travel International resource work?
The specifics of air transportation sales within "Sirena-Travel International" you can find hier
5. What Airlines have already become members of Sirena-Travel International?
6. What is the cost of booking segments of international flights in Sirena-Travel International for travel agents using Sirena-Travel GDS?
7. What degree of reliability and efficiency can one expect from air content booking and issuance through Sirena-Travel International?
• Galileo and Sirena-Travel systems provide online interaction of all segments of the given process, including connection to the airline's e-ticket server, and ensure highly qualitative performance and reliability in booking and e-ticket issuance processes
• E-tickets issued in Sirena-Travel International can be viewed in any other global distribution system (GDS), with which the airline has a link
8. How is reporting about reservation in "Sirena-Travel int." peformed?
All data reporting, available to date for an agent of Sirena-Travel GDS, will also contain the data about booking and sales in "Sirena-Travel international".
Besides this, in appropriation sections of accounting information resource IATA BSPLink will be shown the data on transporation sales "Sirena-Travel International."
9. How to connect to «Sirena-Travel International»?
10.1.For agents accredited in IATA BSP.
10.2. If the agent has already the signed Agreement with JSC Sirena-Travel to connect to Sirena-Travel Global Distribution System (GDS), he needs:
1.To sign a relevant Agreement for BSP session;
2.To fill and send the application to JSC Sirena-Travel for perfomance of consoles/operators description in Sirena-Travel GDS (the application form in the Annex to the Agreement) in BSP session;
3.Notify in writing the BSP administration (as established by organization) of its intention to sell electronic tickets through Sirena-Travel GDS.
10.2.2. The agency of BSP, not signed yet the Agreement with JSC Sirena-Travel for connection to Sirena-Travel GDS, needs:
1. Sign an Agreement with JSC Sirena-Travel for access to Sirena-Travel GDS in order to get an unique agency code in Sirena-Travel.
2. Follow the points 1-3 in clause 10.2.
10.3. Not accredited in BSP agency, needs:
connect for cooperation any agency, accredited in IATA BSP.