Agency is a system designed to provide IT support for services delivery processes by travel agencies, its sub-agents, and corporate customers through software complex Sirena-Travel.
- Management of own consoles- and sub-agents consoles system;
- Control user access to services, including agency and subagents users, blocking / unblocking of consoles;
- Implementation of corporate details entry and storage, sales offices, points of sale, consoles, employees and company operators;
- Management of sub-agents and corporate clients network through an advance-fee loan scheme and sub-agents accounts;
- Account activity reporting.
In order to connect to the "Agency" system the agency has to:
- install the terminal Sirena-Travel GDS, the version not lower than 1.54b (Rev.1)
- create an Agency profile *;
- create an administrator account *;
- descripe a Sub-agents consoles in Sirena-Travel GDS*;
- create a subagent profile with reference to the agent;
- add an information about the contract between the agent and the subagent to the profile;
- create an account of subagent administrator.
* Works are carried out by specialists of Sirena-Travel CJSC.