Sirena-Travel CJSC developed a complex solution for airlines – Inventory system. The system is used for the following tasks:
- Seat resource management;
- Support of airline E-tickets database (ETS);
- Airline revenues optimization through interaction with revenue management systems;
- Interaction with the control systems of loyalty (frequent flyer service);
- Interaction with external GDS (Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo / Appolo, WorldSpan);
- Transferring of necessary information to Departure Control Systems (DCS);
- Interaction with external databases (ATPCO, OAG, IATA);
- Reporting and supporting of airline tariff information;
- Providing of paper and electronic ticketing in the forms of IATA BSP, TCH and own airlines forms.
The system "Sirena-2000" is a complex of software solutions designed for seat resource management and airline tariff information. Resource management is possible through the Anglo-Russian graphic solutions "GUI", or by entering the command requests in "Sirena-2000" terminal.
- Referenced database;
- Management of various access types to the sales and resource management;
- Inputting of information about the flights schedule, including multi-legs flights and marketing carriers block-spaces;
- Subclasses management (separate or by interacting with revenue system management);
- Support of standard nesting algorithms;
- Management of selected block of seats;
- Сontrol of aircraft weight parameters;
- Aircrafts configuration;
- Passengers list with various data types;
- Support of the airline's control centre (queues);
- Management of booking class status: "open / closed / on demand / on the waiting list";
- Automated passengers re-accomodation from canceled flights;
- Automated control of special services;
- Prompt statistical data reporting about using of stored resource;
- Control of “tweens”(two passengers per one seat);
- Long-term (to 3 years) storage of archival information about control centre's activities, including passengers data.
"Sirena-2000" system offers to airlines the following technical features:
- Implement the international technology of passenger carriage sales in accordance with a current domestic circumstances;
- E-ticketing in two languages (Russian and English);
- Own resources management and an independent tariff policy;
- Implement the following principles of resource building:
- separate schedules and resources management
- entering more flight details,
- 26 different classes in accordance with international practice,
- strict quotas on the subclass
- using of comfortable subclass
- automatic open / close the subclass sale
- four different control algorithms of available seats for subclasses (separate, separate with restrictions, network, threshold).
- To sell specific seats and seats without specific numbers;
- To allow or disallow the name / surname changes in the PNR;
- To use a separate special booking mechanism: with and without certain places, special booking codes of certain airline, automated or manual cancel of special booking;
- To manage the seats availability;
- Waiting list compilation, monitoring and statistics generation;
- To change the status and quotas of seats on flights in accordance with time changes till departures;
- To send special telegrams automatically into "Sirena-Travel" GDS by entering and changes of tariff and referenced data;
- Consider the passengers requirements on special service (manual and automatic confirmation);
- To generate PNL/ADL for Departure Control System (to SITA address, to "Sirena 2.3", "Sirena-3" and to E-mail in Cyrillic or Latin);
- To transfer the summary information in accordance to the results of the sale to airline revenue management systems.
The airline can choose two options of using "Sirena-2000":
- Building the reservation centre on own site;
- Using the possibilities of multiple host centre, located on platform Sirena-Travel CJSC (Airlines booking centre in Moscow).
The first option involves the acquisition of appropriate equipment, software installation of "Sirena-2000" to hardware, round-the-clock technical support and consulting services organization, compliance with other TCH requirements regarding accreditation in Airlines booking centre.
The second option is most advisable because of the following reasons:
- The technical specifications of the computer centre:
"Sirena-2000" (Airlines booking centre in Moscow) is constructed in accordance with the standards and protocols of IATA. centre is formed on the «multi-host» principle, its contains resources’ of 36 airlines. The centre is located in own building in Moscow and operates around the clock (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Sirena-Travel CJSC works with communication channels of fast all the leading providers. Cooperation with major providers enables the highest reliability coefficient connection with around the clock technical support. As a back-up channels is used Internet, what by low expenses provide sufficient level of "direct" reservation channels.
- Technical support and consulting.
Service centre supported by high-level specialists ( IT administrators, operators, technologists - more than 60 people) with shift work. There is a customer support (Helpdesk) around the clock. In order to improve the software the company constantly analyzes the market and the needs of the customers - the airlines. On demand airlines company "Sirena-Travel" CJSC offers a services to support the implementation of the seats resource (introduction to the system the sсhedules information, fares, baggage, etc.)