XML-protocol allows to create the reference requests, receive responses, and use all of the content Sirena-Travel GDS forreservation and selling air transportation. Using the "WS-Gate", customers develop their own unique services for online - sales of aviation services.
"Sirena-Travel" Web-services are performed by SirenaWebCore server and implemented in the base of SOAP 1.1. Protocol. HTTPS protocol is used as transport protocol.
The main functions of "WS-Gate":
- Providing with information about air transportation, seats availability on the chosen route and their costs according to the passengers category and agency fees in real time;
- Acquisition and desplay of referenced data;
- Reservations of chosen air transportation;
- Transfer data about payment booked transportation to reservation system;
- E-ticketing ithrough TCH (Transport Clearing House), BSP and airlines sessions;
The advantages of "WS-Gate":
- Technology approved since 2007;
- Operating in various sessions: TCH (Transport Clearing House), BSP and airlines;
- Automated refund implementation;
- Queue operations,
- Adding a SSR’s (special service request) in reservations;
- Modifying PNR by adding information;
- Additional non air content: Aeroexpress, Alfa Insurance;
- Professional technical support service
Procedure of commissioning of «WS-Gate":
1. Conclusion of Agreement and/or Supplementary agreement with Sirena-Travel CJSC,
2. Web-consoles connection to the training base of Sirena Travel GDS using XML-Gate;
4. Reconfiguration of web-console to connect it to the operating Sirena Travel GDS.
If you have any questions concerning XML- protocol "WS-Gate" please contact:
Commercial department Sirena-Travel CJSC
Tel. +7 (495) 782-13-15
Please specify in your mail the website URL (website ID), ID of online client and contact details.