XML- Gateway "WS - Gate"
XML-protocol allows to create the reference requests, receive responses and use all of the content Sirena-Travel GDS for booking reservation and selling air transportation. Using the "WS-Gate", customers develop their own unique services for online - sales of aviation services.
"Sirena-Travel" Web-services are performed by SirenaWebCore server and implemented in the base of SOAP 1.1. Protocol. HTTPS protocol is used as transport protocol.
The main functions of "WS-Gate":
- providing with information about air transportation, seats availability on the chosen route, and their costs according to the passengers category and agency fees in real time;
- acquisition and display of reference data;
- reservations of chosen air transportation;
- transfer data about payment booked transportation to reservation system;
- E-ticketing through TCH (Transport Clearing House), BSP and own airlines sessions;
The advantages of "WS-Gate":
- technology approved since 2007;
- operating in various sessions: TCH (Transport Clearing Hause), BSP and airlines;
- automated refund implementation;
- queue operations;
- adding a SSR’s (special service request) in reservations;
- modifying a PNR by adding information;
- additional non air content: Aeroexpress, Alfa Insurance;
- professional technical support service.
Procedure of commissioning «WS-Gate":
- Conclusion of Agreement and/or Supplementary agreement with Sirena-Travel CJSC;
- Web-consoles connection to the training base of Sirena Travel GDS using XML-Gate;
- Reconfiguration of web-console to connect it to the operating Sirena Travel GDS.
- sign an Agreement and Supplementary Agreement with Sirena-Travel CJSC.
Tel.:+7 (495) 940-61-40
Fax: +7(495) 782-01-54(64)
- send the name and contact details for connection responsible person
- install Sirena-Travel Terminal.
In signing the Agency Agreement, Sirena-Travel CJSC offers a range of terminals, from which the airline can choose technology addresses, and needs to send a request to IATA BSP, or Airlines for registration in the required session. The code of sales location will therefore be assigned by the settlement system or by the airlines.
Access to the Sirena Travel GDS through XML WS –Gate provided by e-Commerce help desk of Sirena-Travel CJSC.
The testing of operating system is free of charge.
For all questions concerning XML- protocol WS-Gate" and connection please contact:
Commercial department Sirena-Travel CJSC:
Tel.: +7 (495) 782-13-15
Tel.: +7 (495) 940-61-40
For all technical questions please contact:
Electronic Commercehelp desk.
Tel.: +7 (495) 363-32-67 from 8 AM till 8 PM (MSK)
Please write your website URL (website ID), ID of online client and contact details in your email.