Automated departure control system Astra DCS is a modern system that provides proceeding in automatic mode all necessary operations of passengers and baggage check-in, entering the seasonal schedules and control of the daily flight plan implementation.
For the passenger’s self-registration WEB-application Astra DCS provides:
- Data entry for registration
- Passengers and flight data entry for authorization
- Test data entry
- Flight check-in
- one passenger
- group of passenger
- seat choice in cabin
- boarding pass printing /А4 size
- Web-check-in payment
If you have any questions regarding Astra DCS application, please contact commercial department Sirena-Travel CJSC per tel.: +7 (495) 782-13-15 or under e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a request for additional agreement to connect self check-in service on the basis of web check-in in the host DCS "Astra" at: email@example.com (if there is a valid basic Agreement for the installation and operation of DCS "Astra").
- Send a request for a basic Agreement for the installation and operation of DCS Astra and an additional Agreement to connect the self check-in service on the basis of web-check-in in the host DCS Astra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After signing the additional Agreement (or Contract and additional Agreement) send the signed application for connecting the service at: email@example.com
Detailed information on the automated system of DCS "Astra", its connection and use, as well as information about connection of services for passengers self check-in the host DCS "Astra" on the basis of web check-in and kiosks of self check-in can be obtained by phone: +7 (495) 782- 13-15 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org