This year, the forum will feature a comprehensive assessment of the impact of the pandemic and the crisis in air travel on the technological future of travel.
The event will be attended by representatives of leading airlines and airports, technology providers, managers and specialists of Russian and foreign online travel agencies, metasearch systems, online services for travel planning and hotel reservations, and insurance companies.
Among the main topics to be discussed:
- Air transport market in new conditions.
- Technological solutions to optimize operating costs.
- Changes in distribution technology after the crisis.
- The future of OTA and traditional offline ticket offices.
- Passenger Experience in a pandemic.
- International travel trends.
- New channels of monetization during and after the crisis.