NETWORK Eurasian Route Development Forum will be held on July 7-9, 2019 in Krasnoyarsk. “Sirena” will actively participate in the event as a general partner of the forum.
The NETWORK Forum is a unique communication platform not only for discussing key issues in the development of route aviation networks, but also for receiving new business development proposals.
The unusual format of the forum - networking sessions in parallel with presentations and reports, brings together leading civil aviation professionals and allows you to hold personal meetings with representatives of airlines and airports, discuss trends in the development of the aviation industry.
“Sirena” will take part in the workshop “Airline Development Strategy”. Andrei Pautov, airline operations manager, will report on “Revenue Integrity - Ensuring the Integrity of Airline Revenue”. The presentation will cover the following topics:
- Blocked seats: what to do with them?
- The way to reduce distribution costs.
- To control the ADM policy manual is harder, it's time to give the job to the robot!
- Agent "forgetfulness" or how to reduce fictive reservations?
- The law about black lists a year later. Is it possible to get rid of “avia ruffians”?
- Forewarned is forearmed. How not to miss a VIP client on a flight?
- NO SHOW. Did not come? Well, okay!
- Optimization of airline resources.
Detailed program of the Eurasian Forum: http://eurasian.network/eurasian_routes_development_forum/